Home For A Home is based on a sustainable model; generating money to continually fund construction of homes from the commissions earned by agents affiliated with the program.
Specifically, every time a Home For A Home affiliated agent represents the buyer of a property, the agent donates a portion of their commission to pay for the construction of a home for a family in need.
- Chris King: Director (pictured right)
- Nick Topolos: Graphic Designer/Web Developer, Etopolos
our advisory board
- Grace Yao Turkis, Fellows Program Director, Center for Public Health Practice and Leadership, UC Berkeley School of Public Health; MPA, University of Colorado Denver
- James Cody Birkey, AIA, AICP, LEED AP - Architect, Urban Planner & Project Manager at Brailsford & Dunlavey; MDes, Real Estate Economics & Finance, Harvard University
- Jerry Miller - Strategic Sourcing Manager at Apple; MBA Duke University, UC Berkeley BA, Japanese Language & Cognitive Science
- Keoke King - Product Manager at UCP Wheels For Humanity; MBA Sustainability, SFSU
our board of directors
- Nick Cooper: Founder and President, Real Estate Broker (Pacific Union Real Estate), UCLA Alumni
- Joey Schultz: Co-Founder and CFO, MBA, The University of Chicago - Booth School of Business, Orbitz Account Manager, UCLA Alumni
- Chris Cheng: Co-Founder and Secretary, History Channel's Season 4 Top Shot Champion, UCLA Alumni
from houses to homes guatemala